Fourth Teaching Title: Crave Access to the Rhema of the Word for Turnaround Encounters.
Minister: Bishop David Abioye
What God shows to you is what turns you to a show in your world.
Satan is not the reason you are in a hole; blindness and deafness are.
Destiny is at a risk and on a lockdown without the voice of the Lord.
You can never remain a nonentity when God’s Word comes to you. His voice turns you from a nonentity to a celebrity.
When you hear what God is saying and see what God is showing, you graduate from faith to trust.
You do not fast for things; rather you fast for God to open your eyes so that light may break forth in your life.
Find out what is written in the Word about you and anything you do.
Channels for Accessing Rhema
1. By reading and studying the Word – Dan. 9:2
2. By prayer and fasting – Jer. 33:3; Lk. 4:1-16
How do I Create an Atmosphere for Rhema?
1) Worship and praise – Acts 13:2
2) Meditation – Josh. 1:8
3) Quiet moment – 1 Kgs. 19:12; 1 Thess. 4:11
What Must you do to Access Rhema?
1. Understand that it is a redemptive right – John. 10:4, 27.
2. You must be meek – Ex. 34:29
3. Live in the fear of God – Ps. 25:14
4. Be spiritual – Rev. 1:10; Gal. 5:25
5. Delightfully crave the Word – Ps. 112:1-2
Signs you are in Rhema
1) Joy – Ps. 89:15
2) Peace – Ps. 85:8
3) Strength – Judge. 6:14
Two seasons to take advantage of
1) Night season – Ps. 16:17
2) Morning season
Third Teaching Title: Prompt Response: A Requirement for maximising Encounter with God
Ministering: Pastor David Ibiyeomie
Prompt means to make something happen on time.
Response means a reaction to something.
Prompt response means timely adherence to God’s instructions.
When things are not working, check where you are disobeying.
Life becomes sweet when you become swift in obedience.
God will always treasure those who take pleasure in swift obedience.
You become exceptional when you are intentional in obeying instructions.
Anytime you respond to God’s leading, He gives you a deep revelation.
When you ask God for a miracle, He gives you instructions. It is your prompt response to the instructions that will determine your encounter.
Anytime you respond to God, He shows you a deep revelation – Gen. 22:13
When things are not working, always check where you have gotten it wrong.
Things to know about Prompt Obedience
1. Doing anything God commands you to do regardless of cause or feelings – 1 John. 3:22
2. Prompt response is the only proof that you truly know God – 1 John. 2:5
3. God will not accept anything as a substitute for your prompt response – John. 2:4
4. Delayed response is the reason for delay and poverty – Lk. 5:45
5. Your prompt response is proof of your love for God – John. 14:21
6. God cannot bless you beyond your last obedience; when you stop obeying, His blessings stop.
Benefits of Prompt Obedience
1. Makes God respond positively to you – 1 John. 3:22
2. You enjoy promotion – Phil. 2:8-9
3. It provokes miracles – John. 2:5
4. It guarantees breakthroughs – Lk. 5:4
5. It provokes all-round blessings – Deut. 28:1
Why people do not respond to God’s instructions
2) Lack of faith – Heb. 11:6
3) Tradition – Mk. 7:13
4) They put their trust in men – Jer. 17:5
Second Teaching Title: Engaging the Master key to A world of Supernatural Turnaround: What is the Worth of an Encounter?
Ministering: Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr
The potential will never be provoked until you have an encounter.
Encounters make life counts.
Your certificate(s) will not matter if you do not encounter God.
Nothing will ever compare to a believer having an encounter with God.
God may assemble a congregation, but He will only visit individuals.
Encounters make life count.
Examples of Turnaround Encounters
1. Abraham – Gen. 12:1-3; Gen. 24:1
2. Isaac – Gen. 26:14
3. Jacob – Gen. 32:25
4. Moses – Ex. 3:1-6
5. Gideon – Judge. 6:14
6. Peter – Lk. 5:1-5
7. Paul – 2 Cor. 12:1-7; Acts 4:11
Effects of Genuine Encounter with God
1) Your faith is strengthened – Rom. 4:20
2) It reinforces your confidence in God – Rom. 4:20
3) It makes you unshakable in your walk with God – Rom. 4:20
4) It keeps you focused – 1 Cor. 9:14:16
5) It opens a new chapter in the life of the believer
From today, you shall become a terror to the world of darkness!
By the time this Shiloh is over, your description will change!
By the encounter of today, people will begin to envy you!
God will rewrite your story!
First Teaching Title: Exploring The Covenant Platform for Supernatural Turnaround: Stay Dedicated to the interest of the Kingdom
Ministering: Pastor Paul Enenche
What is Dedication?
1. To be committed
2. To be obligated
3. To be devoted
4. To be donated.
To stand with God is to standout in life.
If your frustration is not going to stop your dedication, then your dedication will stop your frustration!
God entrusts heavy responsibility to the dedicated.
To be committed to God’s service is to be qualified for His servicing.
When you are ready to serve, then you are ready to go!
When a man is not tired of serving God, then God will not be tired of blessing him.
To be fruitful in the Kingdom is to be fruitful all-round.
The fire frequency is the approved frequency for Kingdom service.
Example of Dedicated People in Scriptures
1) Levite – Gen. 49:5-7
2) Phineas – Num. 25:6-7
3) David – 1 Sam. 17:26
4) Zechariah & Elizabeth – Lk. 1:5-13
5) John the beloved – Jhn. 19:5
Dividends of Dedication
1. It establishes the seal of divine ownership – Gal. 6:17
2. It brings distinction
3. It guarantees divine protection – Gen. 20:6
4. It is key to divine favour – Ps. 102:13-14
5. It is key to the blessings of the Lord – Ex. 13:25
6. It is key to divine health and vitality – Jhn. 15:2
7. It brings deliverance – Ex. 4:22-23
8. It makes you fruitful – Ex. 23:26
9. It is key to answered prayers – Ps. 102:13-17
10. It is key to fulfilment of your days – Ex. 23:26
11. It is gateway to honour and promotion in the Kingdom – Prov. 27:18
12. It impacts ability and releases potential – 1 Tim. 1:12
Demands of Dedication
1. Genuine passion and love for God – Rom. 12:11; Ps. 69:5
2. Genuine joy and excitement
3. Fear and reverence for God
4. Prompt and timely obedience to instructions – Gen. 12:4; Gen. 22:3
5. Brutal commitment and total abandonment – Eccl. 9:10
Dimensions of Dedication
1. Unashamed public representation of the Kingdom – Dan. 6:4-5
2. Kingdom advancement prayers and intercession – Lk. 2:37
3. Evangelism and soul winning -Jhn. 15:16
4. Kingdom promotion giving and sacrifices – Lk. 7:5; Ps. 132
5. In-house Kingdom service – Ps. 84:10; Lk. 1:5-14
God will distinguish you!
No devil shall cut you off before your time!
Honour is coming your way!
Your family shall be preserved because of your dedication to God!
The answer is coming to that bugging question of your heart!
Anyone that is a victim of any curse, that curse is reverted today!