Message Title: Engaging the Reproductive Power of Testimonies
Ministering: Bishop David Oyedepo
What Is The Worth Of An Encounter?
1. Abraham. Gen. 14:14
Making a nation out of a nonentity.
2. Isaac. Gen. 26:14
3. Jacob Gen. 32:8
He changed him from a fugitive to a nation, Israel.
The Worth of an encounter gave bearing to my life. Matt. 6:33/18:20
One woman touched the hem of His garment and was made whole.
The testimony replicated in the lives of others Matt. 14:36
The testimony of Jesus is a Spirit of prophecy. Rev. 19:10
Testimonies show us the way to go about the issues of concern in our lives. Is. 8:20;
Testimonies enlighten us on the way to go on the issues of concern in our lives, so as to know the way to go. Ps.119:105
Every Testimony is a raw confirmation of the Word.
Testimonies are Spiritual seeds highly reproductive when received into the good and honest ground.
Everyone that walks uprightly will get the same order of results. Acts 10:34-35 Mk. 13:37
Biblical Processes for Reproducing Testimonies
1. Believe in the integrity of the testimonies. 1 Chronicle 20:20
2. Believe in the power of God that brought them about. Mark 10:27
3. Believe in the integrity of the testifiers. 1 Samuel 15:7
4. Believe in the steps they (the testifiers) took. Hebrews 6:12
5. Prove that you do believe by doing what they did. James 2:18
6. Believe God to reproduce same order of testimonies in your life. Hebrews 4:2